The historic General Sutter Inn gives visitors and guests an opportunity to experience a true historic Lancaster County country inn. Sixteen spacious rooms including two suites are decorated in antique country and Victorian styles. Our ROCKLITITZ Penthouse offers unique, rock & roll decor combined with amenities that include kitchenette, deck, and laundry room. Make the General Sutter Inn your home base for weddings, events, or just while you enjoy visiting the many sites and attractions which Lititz and Lancaster County, Pennsylvania have to offer.
Freshly decorated in an antique style, our new additions and amenities include wireless DSL Internet accessibility in every room, new beds with lush European goose down comforters and high thread linens, and most rooms now have new flat panel televisions.
Rates and Reservations
- Check-in: 3:00 PM until 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 Noon
- CRIB – add $5, COT – add $10.
- Your reservation comes with a complimentary Continental Breakfast.
- Rates do not include Pensylvania Sales Tax of 6% and Lancaster County Hotel Tax of 5%.
- Rates may vary for special events and are subject to change without notice.
- Should cancellation of your confirmed reservation be necessary, no Cancellation fee applies if we have received notice of your cancellation within the following guidelines:
- 1 night stay: 48 hours
- 2-5 nights: 3 days
- Cancellations received outside these guidelines will be charged a fee equal to 1 night stay.
- YES, we do love pets and have had a lot of different pets visit us here at the Inn. Although we do enjoy having animals, a non-refundable clean up fee of $15 per pet – per night will be applied to your bill. We allow Pets in rooms 200 and 202 only.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking, but we do make accommodations on our Patio. $100 fee applied for smoking in our rooms.
Book Your Room
Book online or call